Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

We've been gone for a while so I am going to do a quick post with some pictures from Trick or Treating then I will begin updating.

Let's begin with 50's day at school. Kennedy dressed up and had tons of fun learning about the 50's, listening to music, and climbing on her grandpa's 55 Chevy.










After school we met up with some friends, visited some grandparents, grabbed dinner, then came home to some more friends. We set off on the trailer and golf carts and made our rounds until the kids could "RUN" no more. When I say Run I mean...they ran as fast as they could from house to house.







We had a great time and no real melt downs!! Stay tuned for more updates.


1 comment:

  1. What?! Is that YOU?! Are you BLOGGING?! Me, too! You totally beat me to the Halloween pics...yay!!!!!! Looking forward to many more posts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete