Thursday, May 31, 2012

Collin Turns 4

On May 8th at 12:55pm my precious son was born. He has truly been a gift from above. Collin is a shy, energetic, quick, and very funny little boy. When I say boy I mean ALL BOY!! He loves cars, trucks, trailers, and every other thing on wheels. Collin has only ever had his birthday parties at home with a bounce house. I tried many, many times to convince him that a party somewhere else would be great but he was not joining my plan...at home it was!!
Birthday cake with tires and McQueen was a must!
Here's the house with all of the decorations.
Collin ready to blow out the candles.
Jumping with his buddy Liam.
Collin sat in my lap most of the time...his shyness comes out when there is a crowd. The party was great. Collin had his favorite people show up, lots of great gifts, and tons of fun in the bounce house. We love him more than words...this time next year we will be prepping for kindergarten. How is it this close??

No comments:

Post a Comment