Sunday, July 29, 2012

Field Day

Our favorite activities start happening when the school year starts to wrap up each year. One of our favorites is field day. There is nothing better than running races, playing games, and simply playing for an entire day. A little photo before the full day of fun in the sun.
Three girls just having some fun.
Kennedy loves to run. She loves to race and loves to win. Kennedy ran 5 races through the obstacle course and beat a girl 4 times and a boy once. Beating the boy was the highlight of the day. I have to say I am grateful she won because I'm not sure what the rest of the day would have looked like. For those of you that know my child, know she is just a little dramatic but I love her anyways.
Now that the serious stuff was over it was time for some fun. Scooter races, slides, popsicles, and a little hula hooping. I don't have any pictures but the moms all raced on the scooters...that would have been a great sight to see I'm sure
We had tons of fun but due to the heat and the forementioned drama we left right before the last two events. I have to say it was ok because a shower and a nap was in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment