Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Farewell Dinner

Have you ever been in the right place at the right time? I have been in the wrong place for a long time. I have been asking God why exactly am I here and what am I suppose to be learning. Well the time finally came to make the change. I met Jenn a few years ago while she was pregnant with her youngest daughter. We chatted here and there, then crossed paths with some funny stories and crazy situations. This year she has become such a great friend and example of the type of person we should all aspire to be. After only working with Jenn for one year, she will be moving on to another school. Not only is she leaving our school she is moving back home where her family lives. She has shown me soo much and I am so sad to see her go but this little move was not in her plans. After days of crying and preparing our little "specials" went to dinner to celebrate friendships and time well spent.
Jenn, it's been a blessing to work with you for a year and I now know why God had me in the wrong place for so long. Good luck and I can't wait to hear all of your new and crazy stories. You will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Traci...TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even look at that picture without crying. Thank you for your sweet words. I am so happy that you are now part of the Fort Family. Please keep me posted on my babies!!! Miss you already...

    ReplyDelete