Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Little Organization

Do you have a room in your house that is some what hidden that collects all junk in your house? I have two...the laundry room and the pantry. I got a crazy idea at I'm sure a very inopportune time to empty out my laundry room to finally get it organized. When things are organized it makes me happy!! So let the craziness begin. Now I am going to share the before pictures so NO JUDGEMENT on my former messiness. ****BEFORE****
Did I mention I am a little addicted to couponing? ****Almost Complete****
These baskets hold tape and other misc. things we might need. The pink and blue baskets are now labeled with the kids names. Each child has there own art bucket so we don't have tubs and tubs full of supplies. I love that each child has all they need in those two small containers.
The baskets hold screwdrivers, dewalt and riobi tools, chargers, misc, and hammers.
I unfortunately don't have the pictures here that show my fabulous chalkboard labels but I promise all baskets are labeled. It has been about 6 months since I completed this project and it still looks just as good. I found if you organize things in a simple way you are able to keep it with out any struggle. My husband is even able to follow the system. On another day I got yet another crazy idea. The room needed a little face lift--Paint and stripes is what I thought would be best.
I absolutely love the way it looks. I now have black laundry baskets with labels to identify what goes in each basket. It helps save time when I am doing laundry. The more I look at these pictures I need to get some actual completed photos but I think you can see what it is suppose to look like. At some point in time I want to frame the laundry sign with a black ornate frame. Stay tuned...the pantry will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment